How to Face The Day With a Two-Minute Beauty Routine
We’ve all done it. The alarm goes off, you mindlessly hit snooze…again…and again…and again…you get the point. You finally look at the time and there it is. You have OVERSLEPT! Suddenly your mind is racing about what you are going to wear and how to fix your hair and rummaging through your makeup stash to paint your face on for the day…then comes packing lunch and finding shoes…it’s a hassle. With these beauty hacks, you might just find yourself sleeping a little later anyway ☺
- Don’t spend 15 minutes trying on outfits…you don’t have the time.
- Instead just pick an outfit and stick to it. Your gut instinct is going to pick a great one anyway.
- Dry Shampoo = HOLY GRAIL
- Spritz this magic in a bottle on your head and rub it in. What did people ever do before this amazing stuff? Shower on a daily basis?? We recommend the Batiste Dry Shampoo. It has a great scent and leaves your hair voluminous.
- Wear your hair up or become comfortable with your natural hair
- Best think I have ever done is learn to love my natural hair. I don’t spend hours styling it anymore…throw a little product in to tame the frizzes and fly-a-ways and you’re done!
- Have your makeup all in one convenient spot.
- Why have to fumble through a huge makeup bag when you can have your essentials in one spot? Take a look at Dollup Beauty’s Dollup Case. It has a magnetic palette to store your powders, bronzers, eyeshadows, blushes, etc., with 6 elastic bands to hold brushes, eyeliner, mascara and more. It also features a fold down mirror for makeup on the go! Great for touch ups throughout the day as well!
- Use powder foundation instead of liquid